Monday, May 30, 2011

It's hot.

Because the upstairs air conditioner is messed up.

Which is probably my fault.

Because I was messing with it.

Because the air up here is always too hot.

And my mom doesn't listen to me when I tell her that.

So I just mess with it myself.

And now I almost broke it.

And now my mom's mad at me.

And it's 85 degrees upstairs and I can't take my clothes off becasue my sister's boyfriend is here...

...AGAIN.

Why is he here?

It's Memorial Day.

Why is it so hot.

I hate the summer.

I hate the heat.

If I had to choose between sitting in this hot room and freezing to death...

...okay, I'd still rather sit in this hot room. But I hate the heat.

It's my least favorite thing about summer,

About North Carolina,

About the south,

About the weather channel.

If I die from heat stroke, let this be my last will and testament.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment