Thursday, December 9, 2010

Profile: Maria

     So, my friend and I are doing the unthinkable--we're making a "reboot" of an old roleplay. It was one of my all-time favorites, and it was the first one my friend and I had ever completed. It's been two or three years since then (wow!), and so we decided we'd try our hand at it again and compare the 2010 roleplay to the 2007/2008 roleplay.
     Even after the roleplay, I played with the character I created, tweaking her and improving upon her personality as I saw fit. But, I never really wrote it all down, so now I will, just to get my thoughts organized.
     Just so you don't think I'm steeling ideas, this is a fanfiction roleplay for the show Fullmetal Alchemist, but the character herself is based off of a character of the same name from the Sonic the Hedgehog series (No, I'm not going to elaborate on why I cross-bred these two series. There are some memories that are best left repressed). I'll change her name later.

Name: Maria
Gender: Female
Species: Artificial Human (homunculus, if you're hip with FMA lingo)
Age: 15
Hair: Dark brown, appears black in most lighting, thick, shiny, slightly wavy, down to mid-back
Eyes: Deep dark blue, large, placid, doll-like
Height: 5'4''
Appearence: Younger adolescent, slender, gentle curves, though could still be mistaken for someone as young as twelve
Personality: Gentle, passive, quiet, passive-aggressive, stubborn, arrogant, curious, ponderer, intelligent, trusting, sympathetic, patient, usually cooperative, but has a limit, free thinker, opinionated

No comments:

Post a Comment