Sunday, September 5, 2010
My Interests Are Quite Obvious Part 2
She's no prodigy, but she certainly has the passion, as shown by her frustrated hand clasps and grunts at every point lost. She looks the best in the uniform--it fits her as if custom made for her body. Her passionate outbursts of "mine!" and "help!" could be heard over all the cheering parents and distracting, giggling little siblings. She has dark, smooth skin. She is slender and tall. If the whole volleyball thing doesn't work out, she could try her hand at modeling. But for now, she tries desperately to redeem herself every time she causes the team to lose a point. She dives for a ball, and misses it, and then when the other team serves, she spikes it. Then she'll miss again, and strive for retribution once more. It seems like an endless, frustrating cycle. Then again, I am no athelete. This girl possesses a fire that I cannot comprehend...and yet, I admire it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment